Book your Independent Medical Evaluation by Experienced Occupational Physicians with Wellington at Work
Disability Management Services – Certified Ergonomist and Disability Management Consultant – Linda Meerveld
Worker Specific Assessments:
- Ergonomic Assessments and/or Training for return to work cases regarding injuries or illnesses.
- Independent Functional Work Capacity Assessments that are used to determine the suitability, with or without accommodations and/or strategies for a specific job and employee. The FWCA would compare a worker’s function or abilities to the demands of a specific job to ensure that all tasks can be safely accommodated. FWCAs are frequently associated with WSIB cases.
- Job Demands Analysis: a systematic analysis of specific job for an individual employee. The evaluation would include mobility, physical, cognitive and environmental demands to determine what the risk areas are for a job within a specific setting.
Company Specific Services:
- Program Development: Help corporate leaders develop policies and procedures to control employee absences due to injuries and illnesses.
- Job Demands Analysis: a systematic analysis of the job to not only consider joint movements, physical, cognitive, environmental demands, but also determine what the higher risk areas of the job are.
- Physical Demands Analysis evaluation and summary, which is similar to the Job Demands Analysis, but would not include the psychological or cognitive factors of the job.
- Conducting a trend analysis to track employee absences with or with controls in place
- Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org