Qualified and trained Nurses you can trust. Our Nurses provide fully integrated healthcare services at your workplace.
Full time, Part time and Casual Nursing in the Workplace
- Nurses with experience in return to work planning to provide consistent liaison with employees
- Nurses provide clinical perspective and support in injury management
- Nurses can assist to enhance your disability management program
- Nurses collaborate with physicians to monitor safe return to work plans
- Nurses expedite diagnostic testing, and relevant medical appointments
- Nurses develop and implement health promotion initiatives in your workplace
- Nurses assist your team to navigate the healthcare system
- Nurses provide medical surveillance examinations for designated substances
- Nurses at your Construction project site, to assist contractors and owners to mitigate injuries and help to maintain a safe workplace
Wellness Programs and Health Promotion
Nurses fully trained to provide and implement Wellness Programs for our clients
- Health screening and education initiatives that meet the needs of your organization/community
- Health screening clinics at your workplace/your community centre, your pharmacy (screening for diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, ask us for our full listing of clinics
- Health fairs: let us do the work and promote and implement your event
- Lunch and learns: let’s talk about what your people want or need to know
- Education sessions: give us your ideas!
We provide Nursing Services across Canada to assist employers. Our goal is to be your Occupational Health provider of choice.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org